Everyone can become an investor in our project, even without having mining capacities. It's enough to buy the necessary amount of coins (2500 C25) for collateral and launch the masternode, receiving a steady daily income.
C25 HOWTO setup masternode
Here is some info about setup MN for those who could not do it yourself.
- You must have a VPS with public IP address (You can run Ubuntu 16.04, 18.04 or another linux).
- You must create a new address for masternode in your control wallet and send 2500 C25 to it. Wait for 6 confirmations.
- Go to Debug console in menu and run masternode genkey. Save output data. It is your C25MNPrivateKey.
- Go to Debug console in menu and run masternode outputs. Save output data. It is your C25MNtxid and C25MNcoi.
- Minimal VPS config (~/.c25core/c25.conf):
C25MNUser is custom user for RPC access,
C25MNpassword is custom password for RPC access,
C25MNPrivateKey is output of command masternode genkey from your control wallet.
Also you can add some additional parameters such as:
C25MNVpsExternalIp is your VPS public IP address.
- Minimal config for control wallet (masternode.conf):
mn01 C25MNVpsExternalIp:12525 C25MNPrivateKey C25MNtxid C25MNcoiwhere
C25MNVpsExternalIp is your VPS public IP address,
C25MNPrivateKey is output of command masternode genkey from your control wallet,
C25MNtxid is transaction id of 2500 C25 transaction,
C25MNcoi is collateral output index of your 2500 C25 transaction.
- Restart your control wallet and goto Debug console.
Run masternode start-all.
You will see something like that : "overall": "Successfully started 1 masternodes, failed to start 0, total 1".
- Congratulations. Your masternode successfully starts and will receive rewards shortly.
You can enter the project without having full collateral, using the Shared MN Platforms:
You can use Masternode estimate service: